Attention .Net developers, the beta version of Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 is already here! Our .Net development experts are excited to share with you what Microsoft is including in the developer pack for the beta version of .Net Framework 4.7.2.
What does the .Net Framework 4.7.2 beta version offer?
Dependency injection, already popular in technologies like AngularJS, has been included in this version. In software development, dependency injection is a technique which allows one object to supply dependencies of another object.
Once the final version of .Net Framework 4.7.2 is released, ASP.Net specialists will be able to leverage dependency injection for ASP.Net web forms. This framework will support setter-, interface- and constructor-based injection. Moreover, you can plug in other dependency injection frameworks too.
Now you can build applications intended for the coming .Net Framework 4.7.2 using Visual Studio 2015 or 2017 IDE versions and with other IDEs as well.
Want to create feature-rich, scalable and robust web apps?
Reach out to our ASP.NET specialists Now!
Sneak peek into the features of forthcoming .Net Framework 4.7.2
Here are some of the salient features that you can expect from the impending Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2:
- ASP.Net framework now has the SameSite property in order to make sure that a cookie is not sent with cross-site requests.This property is aimed at reducing information leakage and render protection against cross-site forgery attacks. This attribute is added in HttpCookieType and also features in the FormsAuthentication and SessionState cookies.
- New functionality such as HashSet constructors are enabled by adding new APIs to standard collection types. This functionality will enable construction of HashSets with a capacity, thus offering performance benefit provided you know the size of HashSet.
- This framework will support Azure Active Directory authentication through an interactive authentication keyword when added to multifactor authentication. This extension of the SqlClient Connection String would help to improve security and compliance.
- Whenever a StaticResource reference is resolved, the StaticResource references feature, added by Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), will make sure that a diagnostic assistant is notified about it.
- Now creation of RSA and DSA objects and calling ImportParameters would be simple due to cryptographic improvements.
- This new addition is a boon to companies like us who provide .Net development services. Our developers are happy and excited to know that they would be able to improve UI experienced in high-contrast mode with the WorkflowDesignerColors class.
- Certificate-signing requests generation gets easier for .Net Framework workloads, allowing staging with existing tools.
- Throughput for decompressing Zip archives has been improved by utilizing a native implementation of Zip via Zlib decompression.
How to acquire the developer pack of .Net Framework 4.7.2?
You can easily download the current beta developer pack of .Net Framework 4.7.2 by visiting .Net blog of Microsoft.
Key features of .Net Framework 4.7.1 – the current version
Let’s categorize the new and improved features included in the current version of .Net Framework, i.e. version 4.7.1 into the following areas:
- Common language runtime (CLR)
- .Net Framework 4.7.1 fully supports for .NET Standard 2.0 and also adds almost 200 APIs that are defined in the latter.
- It supports configuration builders which enables .Net developers to inject as well as build configuration settings for apps at run-time dynamically.
- System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeFeature class has been added for allowing run-time feature detection.
- System.ValueTuple and the generic types associated with it are marked as Serializable, in order to allow binary serialization.
- Support for read-only references added with the System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IsReadOnlyAttribute.
- ASP.NET HttpCookie parsing
- Execution steps in ASP.NET applications
- SHA-2 hash options for ASP.NET forms authentication credentials
Common language runtime (CLR)
The current .Net Framework 4.7.1 features changes in garbage collection which in turn improves the overall performance, particularly for Large Object Heap allocations.
Harness the power of .NET framework for your web app!
Hire ASP.NET specialists Now!
This version added secure hash options for ASP.Net forms authentication. This included SHA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm) which was the robust successor to SHA-1. Support for Message.HashAlgorithm is included in SHA-2 so that the hash algorithm used is specified by message queuing while authenticating.
Being a .Net development company we are eagerly awaiting the final version of Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2. We believe that it would definitely make development and deployment of .Net applications faster and smoother. If you have any .Net application development needs for your business, just connect with our .Net developers!
What are your views about the developer pack of .Net Framework 4.7.2? Which feature excites you the most? Please be the first to initiate a conversation by leaving your comments below.