Meet Magento 2014 NY – An Event not to be missed!
The annual community conference for the Magento open source platform brings its internationally successful program to the United States. This conference brings together a diverse community of Magento specialists to innovate and collaborate. It gives a unique opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences t while networking with enthusiastic decision makers and experts following the topic of Magento and eCommerce.
- Sunday, 21 September, 2014
- Monday, 22nd September, 2014
- Tuesday, 23rd September, 2014
- Sunday, 21st September, 2014: 10 am
- Monday, 22nd September, 2014: 10 am – 10 pm
- Tuesday, 23rd September, 2014: 9 am – 6 pm
- 55 Broad St
New York, NY 10004
Sunday, 21st September, 2014,
- 10:00 am: Pre-conference, Hackathon at the Bitcoin Centre
Day 1, Monday, September 22nd, 2014
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Hackathon final Presentations
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Registration
- 12:00 pm – 05:00 pm: Lunch, Breakout Sessions at Digital Sandbox Conference Centre
- 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Opening Keynotes and Cocktail reception at the Broad Street Ballroom
Day 2, Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm: Breakfast, Lunch, Breakout Sessions at Digital Sandbox Conference Centre
From a pre-conference Hackathon, where developers can create a new module for Magento in the spirit of open-source, to the official Grand Welcome Lunch and Speed Dating for Merchants and Agencies, the conference will provide numerous informative sessions in both business and development tracks. A grand keynote speech will be featured at the Opening Night Party. The second day will be full of a rich diversity of speakers and breakout sessions, networking meals and a cocktail hour wrapping up the conference.
For more details on the conference and registration, please visit, http://ny.meet-magento.com/