Meet Magento Event-Switzerland 2014
Announcement for Magento developers, a conference takes place on 24th October 2014. The event is to meet the Magento experts and a dialogue delivery on Magento Online Shop Ecosystem. The program calls for web agencies, developers, merchants and the experts in the subject of Magento. Business networking takes place in an After show party wherein you can introduce yourselves and share ideas and experiences which we hope to be fruitful for everyone. Meet Magento Switzerland is an international Ecommerce event and well talked about will take place in more than 14 countries.
Date: 24th October 2014
Time: 8.00AM until 6.30PM
Location: Hotel Riverside
Kindly refer the link for reaching the venue http://ch.meet-magento.com/venue/hotel-riverside/
Agenda of the day
- Registration & Networking
- Opening Track
- Digital Transformation – Shaping a Marketplace 2.0
- Coffee Break
- Open Source and Business Development
- Trustmarks and customer reviews when selling online – Use trust and service to increase turnover!
- Persuasive E-commerce
- Turning queries into customers – Getting the most out of your shop’s search
- The Future of Payment in Switzerland
- How to increase revenue by 85% in 1 year
- Onsite Search That Really Sells
- Blogging for ecommerce
- Integrating Magento with ERPs: The fast and affordable way.
- Coffee Break
- Destination Management with Magento – from Zero to the Top of Europe
- Magento and B2B – Does that go together?
- Where to improve your Product Data: PIM versus Magento versus ERP
- Magento Community / Closure
- After Party | Magento Bowling Contest | Zibbz Concert
Want to know about the speakers, please refer the link below http://ch.meet-magento.com/en/agenda-2014/speakers-2014/
First Swiss Meet for Magento folks for extending their network and gain business opportunities. A bowling contest and a concert o f Magento will help you to relax in the After show party. English will be an official language in the event and translation services will be offered in the business conference.