Tips for Building HTML5 Hybrid Apps
- If your app requires lots of UI work, then you can go for Ionic UI library. It adds native like transitions to your app.
- Minifying your app code can enhance performance. Reduced file size fits for all mobile devices.
- Optimizing all graphics to suit the viewport gives you benefits of reduced size and great look. Tinypng can be of great help to reduce file size and maintain good quality.
- There is no option for rigorously testing your app on different devices. This activity shows the real performance of your app. For testing, you can take help from following tools – Browser-perf, New Relic’s mobile monitoring. These tools can show reports on issues like errors, load time, screen transitions.
- It is impossible to test your app on every model of mobile. You can use Canary emulator available on Chrome to emulate various devices to test your app’s performance.
- App speed is a crucial issue where hybrid apps may fail to perform. You can use local storage of the device to increase performance of your app.
- Try to use a framework with mix of hybrid as well as native components. You can leverage the power of native code and flexibility of writing code in HTML at the same time.
- Avoid using heavy libraries such as JQuery. It is works best for web application but for mobile apps, it creates unnecessary storage burdon.
- Adding too much functionality can bog down the performance of your hybrid app. If you need function-rich app, then go for native code.
- Don’t try to load everything at once in the view. Loading graphics and text in separate and sequential data call can keep user engage.
- Avoid using hybrid approach for developing interactive games or graphics rich apps.
- Don’t expect your hybrid app code to work best on iOS and Android just after compilation. You need to do lots of adjustments for perfect view and performance for both the platforms.
Contact us for if you are looking for Html 5 Development Specialist and we will help you acquire the best possible solutions to your requirements at http://www.heliossolutions.in/technology/html5-responsive-framework/